Main Line Railways of North Wales
This is www.2d53.co.uk. Here you'll find photographs of trains on the North Wales main line railways, taken between 1975 and 1983, together with timetables, signal box locations and extracts from official documents issued between 1960 and 1991.
Comments are very welcome. Please email them to
Thanks to all of you who have taken the trouble to send comments - they are much appreciated.
WHAT’S NEW? (Site Last updated 5th December 2015)
- Double Dragon and Sharpness Shunter railtours added to the Blue Pages
- Midland Welshman No 3 railtour added to the Blue Pages, and more pictures added to the Deep Duffryn Diddler railtour page
- Trip diagrams added for July 1991 and May 1992
- New contact email address - sorry the old one hasn't worked for some time
- Severnsider railtour added to the Blue Pages.
All images on this site are copyright Dave Plimmer © 2002-2016 and may not be reproduced in any form without prior consent.