Main Line Railways of North Wales
This is www.2d53.co.uk. Here you'll find photographs of trains on the North Wales main line railways, taken between 1975 and 1983, together with timetables, signal box locations and extracts from official documents issued between 1960 and 1991.
Comments are very welcome. Please email them to
Thanks to all of you who have taken the trouble to send comments - they are much appreciated.
WHAT’S NEW? (Site Last updated 1st January 2015)
- New contact email address - sorry the old one hasn't worked for some time
- Severnsider railtour added to the Blue Pages.
- Additional Trip Workings for June and October 1981.
- Additional Pwllheli page showing the DMUs allocated there during the Barmouth Bridge closure in 1980. The original Pwllheli page gets an extra picture too.
- Full composite (Mandatory, Conditional and Trip workings) timetable for Wrexham Croes Newydd added for 1975/6.
- Trip diagrams added for October 1975
All images on this site are copyright Dave Plimmer © 2002-2015 and may not be reproduced in any form without prior consent.